Checking in

iVillage Member
Checking in
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 5:28pm
Sorry I haven't been very active. I try to catch up reading posts, but responding is much easier on a computer and between pumping, nursing, and cat naps, that's more difficult than I would have liked. I will put up my birth story and pictures when I can. Anastasia is so stinking cute, I have a hard time not staring at her.

Congratulations to all of the new births that have happened since Friday! And to those who are still waiting for their bundles, I hope thing start happening soon! I was miserable and if I hadn't have had the c-section, I'd be right there with you.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 5:34pm
Pumping can be so time consuming! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your sweet girl

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 9:31pm
I know after both of my boys were born I didn't touch the computer for what felt like forever. Get your sleep where you can! That extra pumping is hard work.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 11:27pm
I know what you mean! I feel like all I do is nurse, pump, change diapers and try to sleep before repeating. It's alot quicker to read posts than reply, and I still have to figure out how to post pics. All you ladies with more than one kid, I don't know how you do it! I feel like I've been neglecting my animals lol, they've gotten the bare minimum over the last week and a half. Time goes fast though, I can't believe Kingston will be 10 days old tomorrow! Hopefully everyone still waiting has their babies soon, I know waiting was torture for me!