Dreams

iVillage Member
Dreams
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 10:53am
Boy have I been having some dreams this pregnancy!! And most of them have been pretty disturbing too. The kind where id wake up from it. They started right in the first trimester and haven't gone down yet. Some days it just leaves me exhausted and some days I start my day on edge thanks to them. Anyone else having tons of dreams like me?
iVillage Member
In reply to: justjini
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 11:18am
I have at least 2 or 3 crazy dreams a night! I haven't had any dreams about the baby yet. Most of them are so off the wall and scary too. I remember having lots of strange dreams last time, but nothing like this!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-26-2011 - 9:50am
hormones are crazy things! I don't get them often but sometimes after waking up to pee and going back to sleep I will.
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-27-2011 - 8:54am
Yes I too suffer from vivid, weird, and/or scary dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was trying to run away from my family because I was feeling so down on myself and like I wasn't good enough for anyone. I know that sometimes these dreams are our fears that while we may not talk about them are still there. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a while!

Karen

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-27-2011 - 3:38pm
Last night I dreamt the baby was born tiny... think thumbalina small! I've been nauseous, throwing up and losing weight this time but finally got over all that last week, at 16 weeks no less! But I was telling someone I thought this baby will be smaller than my DD who was 22.5 inches and 9 pounds plus when born thanks to the nausea... but seriously a 2 inch baby is too much! I went on to dream that I had to nurse this LO and that it was drowning in milk while trying to drink its way out!! What id do for a good nights sleep right now!