First Time Post (I think!)

iVillage Member
First Time Post (I think!)
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 12:26am

I cannot remember if I posted in the May group or this one (it was quite a few weeks ago).

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 8:46am
Welcome! You haven't missed much yet--just some general chatter about pregnancy decisions. Nothing serious yet since we aren't in the latter phases :)

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 9:22am

welcome to the April group! Im due towards the end too (28th) and could easily go into May if this baby just goes a couple days past EDD. Our group has been fairly slow moving and we are mostly BTDT's here so nothing too exciting has been missed. We are just starting to get people posting belly bump pics, which is always fun to see! I hope we will see you around some and am looking forward to getting to know you more in our posts. :)

-Bess--- mom to Eve and Ariel
http://mommakesmilk.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 10:02am
Welcome! It's always nice to have more join our group. I agree, iVillage isn't the same as it used to be, but I still find myself coming back. I'm a SAHM too and miss the adult interaction during the day sometimes (DH works a lot).
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 10:14am
Hi there and welcome to the April 2012 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble getting pages to load. What internet browser are you using? I know that some people have trouble on some browsers and not others (I use Chrome and have no issues). Maybe trying a different browser would help a bit?

Again, welcome! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

photo snowsiggy.png