Freebies, Coupons, Etc. for Pregnant Women

iVillage Member
Freebies, Coupons, Etc. for Pregnant Women
Sat, 10-29-2011 - 12:29am

I am often on the search for freebies, coupon mailing clubs, stuff like this. I thought it might be a good idea to go ahead and have everyone list any types of freebies, coupons, etc. that can be of use to expecting mothers. Today I signed up at Luvs and am going to receive a $1 off coupon and am entered for a chance to win a year's diapers free. Tonight I am going to do a search to see what else I can find, hoping to score free samples.

Do you have any to share?

Karen

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-29-2011 - 8:04am
I don't have any specifics but you can get some sort of freebies from the diaper sites, formula sites, signing up for a registry at Target [even if you don't use it], I m sure other registries might be the same, I was just at Motherhood Maternity getting some shirts the other day and signed up with them and they gave me some samples and coupons. I bet if you search pregnant coupons or something similar, you might find all kinds! If you don't mind the junk email, I think you get coupons of some sort for signing up at a lot of websites.
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-29-2011 - 8:13am
Last year I signed up for a lot of sites like Luvs, Gerber, Pampers, etc. and have received lots of coupons in the mail. I'm a little disappointed with Luvs as I've only ever received one coupon from them and that's the brand I use the most. I've found since they're the cheapest it's hard to find a lot of coupons for them. Gerber is awesome, they send you a book every 3 months or so (usually when your child would hit a milestone like sitting, crawling, etc.) with a bunch of coupons. I've used those the most. I'll be searching for more sites and deals this time around too.
Photobucket