happy Wednesday!

iVillage Member
happy Wednesday!
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 11:28am
How are you doing so far this week? Anything interesting going on?

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 11:49am
Honestly, not doing so good. The winds kicked up over the last few days and I think that messed with my allergies. I feel like I haven't slept in days (I could use about 8 more hours of sleep). And I'm really sore down low...not what I would consider early labor or anything, just noticing the aches and pains are starting to get more painful. We're almost done, right? :)

It could be worse, just feeling like today isn't a good day to be out and about. Especially in the office. Can't wait for the weekend.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 11:52am
Allergy season is definitely in full swing. I feel for you-- it's exhausting on top of being pregnant. The weekend is only two days away! I can't wait either :) i imagine we will all be a horde of uncomfortable people here soon.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 11:57am
It has been a rough week for me too.

The teachers here are on strike so the kids have been out of school and they have been stir crazy and especially hyper. The house is extra loud and extra messy and I just want to crawl back into bed.

I have been physically uncomfortable and not sleeping well. I have also developed a bit of an anxiety/panic attack response to people being close to me. Unfortunately with another baby this is not the greatest thing to be going through. I tend to have a constant headache all day which I am not sure is from the noise level or the chronic anxiety attacks.

Oh well this will pass. Is it April yet?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 12:30pm

Like everyone else I am not sleeping well either. I have been woken up twice this week from Adam jabbing his head against my ribs, it hurts so bad. He will push it against the ribs while pushing his butt against my pelvic bone and it feels like he is trying to pry my ribs from out of my chest.

Also can't sleep because of insomnia and just the excitement/anticipation of Adam coming in a month. I guess at least we will all be prepared for when the baby comes and we won't get any sleep then either.

Otherwise I feel pretty good actually. Having less braxton hicks contractions but some of them are really strong and painful. We are having sun today and tomorrow and it really lifts the mood.

Karen

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 2:59pm
Yes the sun is helping me for sure. We had snow yesterday but it melted fast and today looks like spring.
I started to shampoo my carpets today....got hallway done and am already shot! Ugh.
Im in pain....my hips are insanely sore. And I feel sorry for my teenage girls....I think im scaring them for life. They look at me waddle and moan and tell me they are NEVER having a baby. This is actually better then teaching about birth control! ;)jk
But I have 23 days left!!!!!!! Yayayy im seeing the light at the end.
Oh and yesterday this random lady at joanne fabrics looks at me and say.....your waddling. Wow. Id never say that to someone.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 3:06pm
Nothing too exciting here but like everyone else, I'm sleeping really crummy, which makes the days only barely tolerable. Chasing a baby/toddler around all day doesn't help either. I'm starting to feel nervous and nesty and so many things I feel like doing but don't have the energy. I'm just wishing the next 6 weeks to fly by.
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 8:11pm
I'm with you on that. Usually I am not bothered by noise level in my house, but this pregnancy I can't tell you how many times I have snapped at the kids over it. I sure hope I can feel like a better parent again after baby gets here. This has been a very hormonal few months.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 8:12pm
Insomnia! My evil visitor nightly. I am so exhausted all day, then I lay down and BAM! No sleep. Not from discomfort but just plain old insomnia. I, like you, am also having the painful movements. They don't usually wake me up but sometimes I am shocked at how hard this little one kicks too.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 8:13pm
Yes, the sun and nicer weather are an AMAZING pick me up aren't they? It was in the 60s here today and it felt great to just sit outside.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 8:14pm
The toddler part is extremely hard while pregnant. I know what you mean. I can't believe I can actually still pick up and carry my son as much as I have to. He's such a little momma's boy.

Photobucket<