have a good weekend ladies! any plans?

iVillage Member
have a good weekend ladies! any plans?
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 8:41pm
The board is really slow on the weekend so I thought I wish everyone a good one.....

Any plans?

I plan to go grocery shopping..yippy :(
And hit jcpennys.
We always have church on sundays....but lately those benches HURT. Sat in car most of last Sunday.

Otherwise have a good one ladies! ;)
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 9:22pm
not much going on here either! DD has ballet tomorrow morning, then we'll probably just keep doing some cleaning and organizing for this baby who is coming alot sooner than we thought. DH has a few little renovation projects to do around the house as well. Then Sunday we'll be off to my parents as they are coming back from their 1 month trip to florida and apparently got us and little bebe lots of goodies :D
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 9:30pm
We ordered in pizza tonight from our favourite place and then the kids had a mini-dance party.

We picked up some paint and we are going to do the kitchen this weekend. I have a few other home projects that I want done before the baby comes so each weekend I think we will tackle one.

I also pulled out the carseat and cleaned it. I made a list of things to put in a hospital bag if we have a hospital birth so I have actually started preparing. Yay me!

Other than that we will probably just be hanging out at home and taking the kids out to enjoy all of the snow we just got.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-03-2012 - 11:59am

The girls at work are having a baby shower for me today !! I have to pick up a few things

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-03-2012 - 6:22pm
Today we went to Costco for groceries. We are contemplating going down to the furniture store to check on our couch shipment and try to get an estimated arrival (I want our new couches!). Today I'm doing laundry and tomorrow will probably be bathrooms and carpet cleaning. My feet were really swollen when I got up this morning, so I'm kicking back on my laptop on our couch (that's uncomfortable...hence the new couch purchases) and wishing the next seven weeks would go by a bit faster.
Photobucket