On the home stretch!

iVillage Member
On the home stretch!
Sat, 02-18-2012 - 2:51pm

Ladies, we're getting so close! I'm getting quite excited/nervous at the same time. This is my first girl so I feel like I'm going to have to learn everything all over again in a different way (I have had to do that with my 2nd son now that he is bigger anyway since his personality is very different from my oldest). I can't believe that in 2 days I'll be 31 weeks. Yikes! Many of you are already well over that hump :) I think by next weekend our nursery will be finished (fingers crossed). I've got to sew black out curtains and the fabric had to be special ordered in on next Friday's delivery truck. My cute little wood initial letters should be here today so I can paint them. I started plopping things in a bag for the hospital. I need to get some travel size shampoos and such I guess. Either way--we're getting there! It feels like spring here and I'm excited at the months to come :)

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-18-2012 - 7:52pm
I have my last load of bedding and clothes in the dryer right now and after those are folded and put away, all of the items that need to be washed are done. We picked up the bedding set from BRU from my parents today and last night got the matching hamper with lots of goodies in there from my siblings. I put the bedding on the crib and it's starting to look like a little girl's room now. DH and I are hitting Target later to look at bookshelves for our living room and I might pick up some storage bins for bedding that we're not using at the moment. And, he picked out two outfits for Ana to take to the hospital for potential bring home outfits (depending on the weather that day). It's really coming together and I told him that I'm actually excited for her to get here. It really is just around the corner, We'll have her here in less than 8 weeks now. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-18-2012 - 10:25pm
I guess I should be feeling like I'm in the home stretch since I am past 32 weeks but I still feel like 10 weeks is a VERY long time. I also haven't done anything to get ready for baby yet LOL

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-19-2012 - 10:32am
I'm getting super excited! This baby boy is so wiggly and trying to get out! I'm not quite prepared around home but I'm ready for him!
sig2-sm