hormones.. ugh!

iVillage Member
hormones.. ugh!
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 8:24am
Im feeling so stressed this morning.. a paniky feeling.. its awful.. there is no reason for it.. ugh.. i hate that!!!! Ive had this so bad this pregnancy... Be glad when my lovely girl is out and my hormones swings back to normal!!!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 10:59am

I hear you! I think I could easily act in a sad movie because I can cry at a moment's notice. I can also switch from happy momma to super b**ch on a whim. Thankfully we are almost there!!

Karen

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 2:20pm
I hate days like that. Try and find some time for yourself and regroup. It helps. Keep your chin up - tomorrow is a new day!
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 5:23pm
Dh let me hang in my room alone till i could regroup.. helps that he is his own boss.. Im feeling better now.. its nice here today so Ive been outside..
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 6:18pm

Oh I hear you! I am so hormonal it is scary! One minute I am crying over nothing. The next so mad I could scream! This is insane I am so irritable I can not even stand myself! 41 days! And it can't come soon enough!

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 6:49pm
I not normally a crier...wish I could sometimes. But last night I called my ODD and asked if she would bring me some pop when she got home. So I waited until 11:00 and she walks in and pours me a glass (ya so sweet) and I find out its regular and not diet. I NEVER drink regular and i have GD. Almost thought id cry. Ridiculous I know...but we live almost 20 min from the nearest store and you can't just jump in the car for a drink.
I felt like a inappropriate human at that moment but I couldn't control my emotions. :(
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 8:05pm
It's good that you got outside. I've noticed lately that on my days like that, if I take the kids outside and get some good sunshine I feel 10x better.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 11:12am
I can relate to the soda think.. i cried last week cause dh forgot.my Carmelo! .. i was wanting it so bad, the disapointment was awful... Its so strange to feel like this.. And missreble!
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 6:01pm
Glad to know I'm not the only one that is feeling this way. I hate crying formo reason!!
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 11:14pm
I didn't realize I was doing it, but apparently I've been hording my stress in a little box somewhere that never comes out since I'm sole care giver right now. I got on Skype with my husband tonight and just let let lose. On come the tears, the anger, the frustration, the nerves. Oy. I don't really feel any better either. I guess I'm a lot more of a hormonal mess than I'd realized, but because I don't ever have anyone to vent it to I haven't been. Then there is my husband on the other side of the world sounding so... man-ly ignorant that it peeved me off even more. I told him I just wanted a small break before the baby is born and I probably won't get it if this baby comes like the other two, to which he responds somewhat indignantly that he is getting home a whole month before the baby gets here. Immediately I snap at him. Did you not just hear me?! If this baby comes like the last two at 37 weeks, you blankety blanking moron, you're getting home mere days before the baby gets here!!! lol HOW does he just up and leave that fact out of his reasoning? .... sigh Is it obvious I'm still stewing?

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-25-2012 - 5:47am
(((Hugs))) I need to be more thankful that I do have a dh who comes home every night. You are a strong person... you are raising your kids single handly right now. Hopefully hubby gets home so you can get a break soon. When does he get home?

Pages