I am still here! Moving sucks!

iVillage Member
I am still here! Moving sucks!
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 10:00pm

OMG moving sucks a*s. We moved this past week, well the day we were supposed to get the uhaul, over a foot of snow, then all of our help backed out, then I missed my ob appt for the week, and because of the storm it took us 4 days to get phone and internet, my mom thought I was dead or something lol.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 11:39pm
That sounds like me a month ago. I am glad you are moved in and starting to settle in. Try to take it easy with the unpacking until you start to feel a bit better. It will still be there in a week or so :) We just finally finished unpacking here and I am glad we didn't rush too much. I was hoping you would update soon because I had been thinking about you and your big move!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 11:41pm
Ya im sure it does suck!!!!

But you better slow down.....hope you get settled soon.
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-03-2012 - 1:04pm
I hope you get to take a break for a bit now. Have hubby do the unpacking :) How exciting that you're in your new house though!

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-03-2012 - 8:54pm

Moving never seems to go smoothly does it? I'm glad you are all moved in and you can finally sleep in your bed again. Sleeping on the floor had to of been no fun at all, especially being pregnant. I hope you can have a chance to take things easy now, especially with all of the contractions, and stress of moving.

Karen