I can't believe it!

iVillage Member
I can't believe it!
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 2:50pm

I just wanted to say, I can't believe we're all almost (or are) half way there already. Whoa. I found out I was pregnant nearly immediately this go around for some reason it still feels like it is going the fastest of any of my pregnancies. I'm thrilled and excited to feel the more defined kicks and all that. Today was the first time that someone noticed I was pregnant simple from my belly. Who else feels like celebrating? :D

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 2:55pm

I do!! lol.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 5:54pm
Oh I feel the same way
and yes its going by so fast for me too. That is a joy. I think with my first baby it felt like I had been pregnant forever. It dragged. Everyday at the end felt like a week. Ugh. I know the end is hard anyways!
And the month of december usually flys by at lightning speed. :)
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 6:35pm
Happy halfway point ladies!! It's just crazy!! I feel like it's flying by too. I'm really in no rush to have this little one because I feel like there's still so much to do. But with the holidays, it's hard to get other things done.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 8:51pm
Haha, I spent my entire first pregnancy counting the hours, it seemed. It must be that first time anticipation. The second was a little quicker, but this one is zooming. I also was thinking that this month will fly by. Usually things slow down for me (seemingly) once January-February-March rolls around, but I'm not sure if it will this year. I have bunches of things I want to sew, on top of trying to stay fit AND teaching my son. It fills up a day, I'll tell ya.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 1:32pm

I do feel like this one is going much faster than my first.

Liz DD (4) & DS (EDD 4/30) Lilypie Pregnancy tickers