I think I may be heading back to labor and delivery...

iVillage Member
I think I may be heading back to labor and delivery...
Sat, 02-25-2012 - 7:42pm

I have been having mild contractions since about 2 pm. I decided to take a bath and lay on the couch. In the last hour they have gone from every 10-15 min to about 6-8 min and are progressively getting stronger. I'm going to go lay down in a dark room and if in an hour they haven't slowed down or stopped I am going to call my dr. I am sure he will tell me to go in with me having pre term labor at 27 weeks. I'm pretty freaked out I am only 34 +5 still way to early IMO!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages

iVillage Member
I hope the contractions stopped with rest. Keep us posted.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Any Update?

- Luhverly Mom to DS5 Smom to DSD6 & DSD4 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
I hope you're doing alright. I am thinking of you!

Photobucket<

iVillage Member

I'm getting ready to head in now. No luck with the resting. And they are consistently 2-3 min apart. I'll update from my phone if they keep me. Say a prayer that if she comes she's healthy please?

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
If you have to deliver for some reason you should be fine. I have had friends deliver this early and have healthy little ones. I will hope for you that you don't need to deliver yet, but rest assured you both will be okay.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
I hope everything is going okay! I just had a friend who had her baby at 34 weeks and she was able to come home with the baby in one week.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
((((Hugs heather))))
Keep us updated please!
Prayers said.
iVillage Member
Oh crap...
Your moms going to blame the pineapple! Ahhh and we all encouraged you to eat it! :(
iVillage Member

HAHA! My Mom did blame the pineapple! But no that wasn't it. I am home now. I was contracting every 2 mins when I got

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member

Now, you know, when I said you'd probably go earlier than me I didn't mean this early! I am glad that you are home and doing okay! A friend had her baby at 32 weeks, he spent a few weeks in the nicu,

Karen

Pages