I'm hosting a party!

iVillage Member
I'm hosting a party!
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 8:37pm

theres a party in my belly... every night! anyone else is getting alot of moving around now? It's every night from like 4-6, and again from 7-10!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 10:27pm

Ugh, yes. This kid usually starts up with the party right around the time I'm trying to fall asleep. The other night, DH was tossing and turning too. I told him that between him and the baby, I'd never get any sleep!

Shelly with DH, DD, and expecting #2 pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 7:50am

Walking up the stair to the hospital is

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 9:13am
I'm sure that must make you feel good. Knowing your little girl is active and okay in there.

I'm not there just yet. Usually this little one likes to roll around right when I lay in bed for the night, but it's nothing crazy. The other day, he/she decided to sit on my bladder for most of the morning and wouldn't move. I felt like I couldn't do anything! DD was a big mover and was always so active. This little one seems to be more laid back and not as active.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 10:29am
yes! Lots of partying here too! I love it just before I go to bed - I lay with my hand on my belly and just enjoy it and eventually fall asleep. I'm just thankful that it's not enough to prevent sleep or wake me up in the middle of the night yet. A wiggly baby is my very favorite part of pregnancy!
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 10:41am

I have to agree with you Heidi, a wiggly baby is my favorite part as well. It's so nice to have that reassurance. Not to mention it's so exciting to feel the baby move. The other morning I was laying in bed watching as Adam was making my stomach move and my family was able to see it on the outside.

Adam seems his most active when I am riding in the car or sitting and knitting. I've started to feel him every now and then when I am standing as well. I am enjoying every moment knowing that this will be my last time!

Karen

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 11:01am

Does anyone else sing Yo Gaba Gaba (theres a party in my tummy) everytime they see this post?? am I just weird?? LOL

This kiddo has been pretty active for weeks now but it is definitely picking up steam lately....kiddo is getting strong too :D

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 11:51am
I feel this one all the time too - but definitely while sitting - must be how we're positioned.
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 11:52am
I've never seen Yo Gaba Gaba. I know what it is but don't find it in our programming. But from what I hear from other mom's, that's probably a good thing! I have enough other kid things stuck in my head!
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 1:49pm
I'm starting to have more bumps, kicks, and punches at odd moments, like when I'm sitting at my desk at work and start to move, then there's a kick and rush to the other side. This morning, I leaned to the right on my right arm rest and it was almost like I trapped a limb, so it quickly moved out of the way. I am definitely feeling more, just not big enough to see from the outside. I imagine that will happen around the first of the year. Exciting! I can't wait until DH and DS can enjoy this, too. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 2:57pm
Yes! I love it. I can't wait to feel those strong jabs and kicks. I have every once in a while but it's such an awesome feeling.

Photobucket<

Pages