Maternity Pictures

iVillage Member
Maternity Pictures
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 6:13pm

Is anyone having or have already done maternity pictures?

I did them with my last pregnancy and am so glad that I did. I have my appointment scheduled with the same photographer on the 14th.

If you're thinking about it - find someplace to schedule you soon!

sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 7:19pm
I wont be getting any maternity pictures done, but I did make an appointment for our newborn session. A good friend of mine is a photographer, she's more than excited about it
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 11:27am
I've never done them and was going to this time but can't afford to now.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 12:10pm
I'm not going to....the candids I don't see happening until it's too late of me pregnant are enough for me. :) My sister-in-law does great photography and happens to work at JCPenney photo studio, so we will probably have her do our newborn portraits when she is about a month old and we go down for our after delivery "meet the baby" shower that my mom is having.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 2:01pm

I had them done with DD and love having the pictures to look at, so I told DH we were definitely doing maternity pictures again this time!! I actually just scheduled my appointment a couple days ago...I go on April 7. I'll be 37 weeks and 3 days. This photographer won't do the maternity pictures before 36 weeks. We got the maternity/newborn package with her so we'll be going back for newborn pictures once he/she is here. She likes to do the newborn shoot when they're 20 days and younger. I'm so excited about pictures!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 4:44pm
Good advice! I got pics done at Sears or somewhere when we were expecting DS1, then last time I had professional pics done and they turned out beautiful. I don't think I have time this go around -_-; I struggle to get a baby out to newborn pics too. I am usually such a mess at first.

Photobucket<