Oh my Lord, get me out of here!

iVillage Member
Oh my Lord, get me out of here!
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 6:01pm
I'm hoping to get discharged today. Waiting on Ana's lood work to come back and word on her weight loss stabilizing. She had jaundice and had to do the lights most.of yesterday until this morning. And she's lost about a pound because she has wanted to sleep more than eat. I started pumping and expressing to build up supply because I need to keep it ready to feed. We'll know soon. But, I am so done with people. LCs telling me conflicting things, having a million people in every half an hour, dealing with my MIL who is whining that she is bored and wants to come down, but is really annoying me. I just want to go home. Especially to my comfy couches because everywhere I can sit kills my back. Especially for nursing. At least we got a private room and the food is relatively good.

When I get home, I'll update her birth story.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 7:24pm
I know exactly what you mean! I hope you get to leave soon so you can be in the comfort of your home. And my mil is here with us for the next 10 days to help take care of our oldest. Well, she is helpful, but I can't help but feel very annoyed at the same time! Ughh. Looking forward to the birth story.
http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 7:30pm

Wow, I know the feeling. I know they all mean well, but sometimes a momma just knows what she and her baby need. Good luck and I hope you get to go home to your own comfy space.

JenAaron.jpg picture by jen2075

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 7:44pm
Thank goodness you got a private room for having to be there that long. I'm always so ready to go home and take baby to their personal space by the end of the hospital stay. That stinks that you guys had to contend with jaundice :( I hate how sleepy it makes them. Hope you get home soon! An LC is a good resource, but remember their word isn't gospel. I didn't with DS1 and took their advice straight on and I'm convinced it is a large part of why Bfing didn't work for us.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 12:58am
Ugh I hate the hospital with a passion! I hope you are at home now

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 12:38am
Yeah, we were released Monday evening. Have been adjusting to being a boob slave zombie.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 1:19pm
Lol...