Pregnant Halloween

iVillage Member
Pregnant Halloween
Fri, 10-28-2011 - 11:34pm

Anyone going to dress their bump up? I must admit I haven't dressed up for Halloween in a few years. My husband usually does when he takes the boys out though. This year I'll be struggling to take out the kids at all! I don't like being on door to door duty :) My son wants me to be a pregnant witch but I'm thinking I'll be going as Mom.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-29-2011 - 8:06am
I am not a fan of Halloween in general but do it for the kids. I'm on my own with them this year too and I'm just going as mom because I have to carry Lucas [10 months]. Most years, it's pretty darn cold here in ND so I just dress as warm as I can. :P
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-29-2011 - 8:07am
I'm not a big fan of dressing up for Halloween. I don't know if that will change as DD gets older but I doubt it. The only idea I thought was cute was a pregnant skeleton. You can buy just a t-shirt instead of a whole costume but the only ones I found were online. I thought of it too late and it wouldn't get here in time. Oh well!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-29-2011 - 8:20am
sweet_k29 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of dressing up for Halloween. I don't know if that will change as DD gets older but I doubt it. The only idea I thought was cute was a pregnant skeleton. You can buy just a t-shirt instead of a whole costume but the only ones I found were online. I thought of it too late and it wouldn't get here in time. Oh well!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-29-2011 - 8:22am
sweet_k29 wrote:

I bought a baby skeleton shirt. I love Halloween but I rarely dress up. I figured I am never going to be pregnant again so have fun with the kid LOL

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-02-2011 - 6:31pm
When I was pregnant with my son, we went to a Halloween party and I went as Juno. This year, I didn't dress up.

Photobucket