Ultrasound Day...not sure if I can do it...
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 11-30-2011 - 9:01am|
I was set on staying team green this time around, but the last day or so I've been so tempted to find out. Part of me really wants to know. I know DH is only supporting the decision to wait just for me, even though he's not happy about it. I thought maybe if I had the tech write it down, I could surprise him for Christmas. I know he wouldn't be able to keep it from me. If we know, then we're not sharing it with friends and family. We'll keep the secret to ourselves. UGH! I thought for sure I wouldn't be tempted. I'm going by myself today (DH is staying home to watch DD) so it's all up to me. I thought maybe I'd leave it up to the baby and if they cooperated, then I was meant to find out and if not, I'm supposed to stay team green. I still have a few hours to make up my mind. My appt isn't until 2pm EST.