What deals did you score????

iVillage Member
What deals did you score????
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 2:14pm
Went out yesterday afternoon. Hadn't planned on shopping but other plans to beach didn't work.
Hit gap outlet and they had 40% off additional to the clearance price. That was fun!
Carters had 50% the entire store.....and gymboree outlet was additional 20% off everything including clearance. Got my 2 yo several outfits.... both top and bottoms for 5$.....
what did you find? Love to hear ;)
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 12:50pm
I normally don't have anything to do with Black Friday at all. It's usually turkey recovery day for me! But James was busy so I ventured out with Lucas, late in the morning and afternoon, after most of the crazies were back home. :)

I wasn't looking for some of those awesome deals, though they would have been nice, but I'm not about to join the crazies.

I did get 10 new towels and washcloths for a very nice price. I got some art supplies for my daughter at Michaels for buy one get one free, saved on cat food and litter at Petsmart - needed those anyway, and we splurged last minute and got a 55in TV at Best Buy for $599! I'm not sure we needed anything that big but a smaller TV was only $50 less. We had the space in our living room so why not? Merry Christmas to us!
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 2:41pm
I didn't end up doing any shopping this year. I usually only do it online anyway, but I was surprised that I didn't end up doing any at all. We were out of town and the only connectivity I had was on my phone. I didn't feel like shopping on that.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 7:23pm
I ended up going to Target at about 9:00 Friday evening and they had Friday all day prices that were good enough. I didn't do any shopping for the holidays, but my son has been in desperate need of new jeans because all of his size 10s are just at his ankles and will be too short in no time if he doesn't stop getting taller. So, the jeans I normally buy for him were $7 each down from $11. I also picked up an extension cord for our holiday lights for outside and a box of holiday cards to send out this year. However, I did need to get more supplemental vitamins to take because I had enough for maybe one more day, so I did hit the pharmacy around noon and they had buy one get one free on their generic brand supplements, so I spent about $20 and got 400 tablets of Calcium Citrate and Vitamin D3. Can't beat that, I'm stocked up for the entire pregnancy and a little bit post pregnancy now. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 8:26pm

I did really well...all the clothing stores I went to were 50% off teh store...the doorbuster was an additional 10% off and then i had a coupon that was good for an additional 15% to 20% depending on how much you spent.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 8:56pm

Nothing, I plan on shopping late tonight and tomorrow, Cyber Monday!!