Will you have more kids?

iVillage Member
Will you have more kids?
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 12:59am

Will you have more kids or are you done?

How many kids do you think you'll have if you do have more?

If this is your last, how many kids do you have?

What helped you to form your decision to have/not have more kids?

Giving birth has made me think about if there is a possibility of having another child someday

http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-29-2012 - 1:55pm
We're thinking about it, it would be #5 but it would be at least 2 or 3 years before we do.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 5:46pm
Levi was our 5th, and we are done - unless we're careless between now and a permanent method. We are a blended family and we have run out of space in our house and we certainly aren't getting any younger and the past 2 pregnancies have been really hard on me. In my head, I'd have a dozen babies!! But reality is different and our family is complete.
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 12:53pm
We are pretty sure we are done now. We have 6 kids and I love having a large family but the older kids are growing up and we are ready to move beyond the baby/toddler stage. I think having more children is such a personal choice that only you will know if it is right or not. Most people think we are nuts to have as many as we do but that was right for us. I feel at peace with moving on from the baby stage and I don't feel any regrets. Give yourself a few years and see how you feel then.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 12:46pm
Yeah, my 2 year old's melt downs in the last few weeks while trying to take care of the baby are making me think too. Sanity is definitely important!
http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 11:55am
We are done here. I had a tubal after my c-section. We have a nine year old and now Ana and I'm turning 35 this summer. I don't think my sanity can handle two little ones at once, to be honest. With the tubal, the doctor said I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting pregnant. So, we are done.
Photobucket