Let's get to know each other!
2. Expected Due Date
3. Where do you live?
4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you?
5. Tell us a little about you........
1. Name: Clara Carroll
2. Expected Due Date: April 26, 2012
3. Where do you live? Brenham, Texas
4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you? Yes, this is my first little dumpling!!
I am 24 yrs old
1. Name: Jen
2. Expected Due Date: April 27, 2011
3. Where do you live? Kansas
4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you? Nope, I have 3 other kiddos. DD Ale 10y, DS Diego 7y, and DS James 8mo
5. Tell us a little about you........So DH and I had the talk about when we wanted our next LO and decided that we would like to try soon. Jokes on us, cause I guess "soon" means the second we decided, lol. We are both ecstatic for this little bean!
April 23 2012
Yes this our first baby !!
My DH and I have been married for almost 6 years . I had just given up on ever getting pregnant ... This came as a surprise to both of us !!! We are excited !!!
wow! your oldest is 7 and you are PG with #7?!?! wowza! you havent had time to breath, have you? lol I thought mine were close together with a 19 month gap and a 23 month gap. :)
yep, It work for our family... We are very Blessed!
1. Name: Mari
2. Expected Due Date: April 23
3. Where do you live? Los Angeles
4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you? This is our second. DD is 15 months.
5. Tell us a little about you........ My husband and I live and work in community with YWAM. We co-lead the communications team, but I just take on projects as I can or work from home. Most of my time is spend with our DD and I LOVE it. She is at such a cute age. I am beyond thrilled for #2. It happened when we weren't really trying (but not preventing either.) It took so long to get pg with our first that I was shocked that after only just getting my period, I got pg again. Having awful morning sickness, fatigue, aches and pains, so I can't wait for the 2nd trimester.
Hi Mari! A good friend of mine and her DH work with YWAM out in TN. They *love* it. They've been working with YWAM since they graduated highschool and it's actually how they met each other. My youngest DD is 15 months old too. It is a very fun age, for sure!
1st and terrified lol
They just changed my due date, so it looks like I'll be joining all of you!
1. Name Keri
2. Expected Due Date 4/25/12
3. Where do you live? Massachusetts
4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many