DDB: April 22-April 30

iVillage Member
DDB: April 22-April 30
Wed, 08-10-2011 - 11:29am

Let's get to know each other!

1. Name

2. Expected Due Date

3. Where do you live?

4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you?

5. Tell us a little about you........

Photobucket <a href="htt

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2011 - 9:53pm

How is everyone feeling this week? Any appointments coming up?

Siggy 05-24-10

Thank you Tan
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-18-2011 - 4:40pm
Doing okay. My MS seems to be getting a bit worse each week, but it's mostly isolated to before noon, though I've had some afternoon bouts of blah. I'm exhausted all the time, which I absolutely do not like. I found out this morning that my food aversion this pregnancy is eggs. We went out to breakfast and they sounded good, but they made me very, very sick. I can cook with them fine, but not eat them by themselves. Oh well, guess that's okay.

Other than that, I'm doing well. My next OB appointment is on September 30 and I have an early GD test on the 29th (due to my son being huge when he was born, it's standard, though I didn't have GD last time), but my OB thinks I will pass the GD test with flying colors. I think my insurance is going to cover the NT scan, so I'll have another u/s in about three weeks or so, then my 20 week sometime around Thanksgiving.

Lots of stuff, but glad to see things progressing. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-24-2011 - 5:47pm
1. Name - Liz

2. Expected Due Date - April 30

3. Where do you live? New Orleans, baby!

4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you? Not my first... i have 1 DD

5. Tell us a little about you........ I work from home in sales (both for a company and own my own business) and my DH is AD military (active duty). I'm from Chicago originally, but will NEVER move back there. I don't like snow. SO I'm loving that we are back in the South! Warm/Hot weather, yeah!
Liz DD (4) & DS (EDD 4/30) Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 1:32am
Let's get to know each other!

1. Name: Dana (Dannah, like Hannah Montana)

2. Expected Due Date: 4/30/2012

3. Where do you live? Seattle, WA

4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you? this will be our 2nd baby. I have one DS who is 2.5 years old. He was due April 23 and was born April 7 2009. Something about July, ladies... something about July....

5. Tell us a little about you........ I'm a SAHM. I like decorating my house right now because we moved 18 months ago and our house is EMPTY. We're slowly making it cozy. Being a SAHM makes it hard to "define" myself and has made conversation about things other than my son difficult. But I wouldn't trade this time for anything. It's been my lifelong dream to stay home with my kids. Someday I'll go back to work. I just don't know what I want to be when I grow up. ;)
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 11:29am
I've also found that I don't really have much to say at family gatherings or get-togethers with friends since I became a SAHM. My career came first for so long and always got to keep up with current events due to the social interaction my job entailed. I've always wanted to be a SAHM and I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to do so. But sometimes I do miss having something interesting to talk about other than DD, or even remember how to interact with adults. LOL My social skills have gone way downhill, guess I need more time out of the house. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-28-2011 - 12:00am
1. Alysse
2. April 27
3. Northern CA
4. This is our first
5. I am a 35 yo special education teacher. I've been married for 9 years.
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 10:32pm

1. Name: Ashley

2. Expected Due Date: April 25

3. Where do you live?: In a small town in Quebec, Canada

4. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children will this make for you?: This is our second.

5. Tell us a little about you........

Pages