Green Team! Who's still with me?

iVillage Member
Green Team! Who's still with me?
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 2:37pm

I think everyone has already gone for their 20 week u/s by now so I was just wondering who is still on the Green Team? Do you have a gut feeling as to whether it's a boy or girl?

We're definitely still on the green team and will stay that way just like we did with DD. DH wants nothing to do with finding out and there's no way I could keep a secret like that even if I decided I wanted to know. I loved the surprise when DD was born so I agreed with DH that we wouldn't find out this time either. Both DH and I are leaning more towards a boy this time for some reason. We both seem to picture a boy when we think of this little one. We thought girl the whole time I was pregnant with DD and we were right so maybe we'll be right again. Guess we'll have to wait and see :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 4:07pm

Still Green Team here too!

Sarah

Lily Jane 4/6/05

Stella Mae 11/29/06

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 9:13pm
I'm still on the green team! We came very close to giving in but in the end we are just too excited about the surprise at the birth. I think it is a boy and DH thinks it is a girl so it should be fun to see who is right!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 2:13pm

The

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 7:26pm
I found out at the ultrasound with 3 of them and at the birth for 2 of them. This will even it all out LOL

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 6:40pm
I truly admire those who can stay in the green team. I am weak....I hate not knowing. I have only been team green once. And after the ultrasound I wished I had known.
Congrats to all the team green players. :)

Do you only buy white things? Green and yellow ? Or a mix of boy and girl?
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 10:17pm
I don't buy anything. I have some leftovers from my older children and once we know the gender I can pick up a few things later on. I also have friends with hand-me-downs that are waiting to find out the gender too.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-24-2011 - 8:43am

With DD it drove me nuts not knowing but I didn't have a little one running around keeping me busy. With this baby it doesn't seem to bother me at all since DD keeps me so busy all the time :)

When I was pregnant with DD we bought outfits with yellow, green, beige, and browns on them. With this one we still have all those outfits for the first month or so. We'll probably get a couple new things and I want to buy one girly outfit and one boyish outfit to bring the baby home in. That's the only thing we get that's gender specific. All our big things (stroller, carseat, high chair, etc) are all gender neutral colors so we're set for that stuff no matter what.

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 8:45pm

We're still green team.

Signature - Kim, mom to Oli and Keelan