Names?

iVillage Member
Names?
Fri, 09-16-2011 - 5:53pm

Anyone have any names picked out yet? I always have such a hard time naming so thought it would be fun if we shared some of the names we liked or are choosing and kept a running list. Let's try and keep them alphabetical by first name [add in middle names if you'd like] as much as we can for easy browsing. I'll start with a few I like and then let's copy and paste the list after that!

I like names that aren't gender neutral or too trendy or that definitely have a short version of the name. I know my personal list will be added to and scratched off many times in the coming months!

GIRLS

Caroline

Elena

sig2-sm

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: photoloco
Sat, 09-17-2011 - 9:21am
DH and I rarely agree on names! It's just a struggle bringing up the subject. Our boy's name is set since it's the only one we could agree on when I was pregnant with DD. If we have another girl, we're in deep trouble! We can't agree on a girl's name right now.

BOY: Noah Alexandar (spelling is just like DH's name)
GIRL: ?????
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 8:09pm

No ideas really yet but this babies name will start with the letter G. All of our kids' names skip 2 letters, A, C, E so we're continuing that. We have the middle names picked for both sexes but no ideas for first name. Our other 3 came very easy to us but G is a hard letter to get names.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 11:24am

GIRLS

Alaina

Caroline

Cora

Elena

Elise

Kira

Lila

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 1:29pm
What middle names do you have picked out, maybe we can help?

I love Garrett - Lucas was almost a Garrett but our friends had a boy 2 months before us and used it.

Garrett
Gavin

Genevieve
Gwen

That's all I can think of of the top of my head without get a baby name book out. :)
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 2:44pm
I always loved Genevieve and Gweneviere (spelling on that one is iffy) when I was younger.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 2:48pm
We sort of have a name idea. Kind of. We had decided prior to finding out the sex, but our initial idea turned bust because DH and I can't agree on spelling and everyone seems highly confused by it.

GIRLS

Alaina

Alina

Caroline

Cora

Cordelia

Elena

Elise

Elle

Kaye

Kira

Lila

Zoe

BOYS

Cameron

Connor

Garrett

Logan

EITHER

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 9:03pm
Charles for boy and March for girl(my FIL is Mark, my dad is Mitch so we combined them, we already did LeeAnn for our 2nd, Lee is my moms mn and Ann my MIL's) and I really don't like a lot of G names, I was on another board and had over 200 name suggestions and I didn't like a single one lol.