Faint BFP turned to all BFNs.. I'm out again

iVillage Member
Faint BFP turned to all BFNs.. I'm out again
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 9:34pm

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your warm welcome messages, but looks like I am out already. I got a faint BFP (it came up straight away, there was no doubting it, using FRER) on Thursday, and since then I have done lots of HPTs and they have all been BFNs :( (including more FRERS, FMU, and one other brand). I got my BFP at 12DPO and today is 14DPO and I am due for AF tonight. My temp is still very high, and I am exhausted, my veins are getting stronger, and my sense of smell is still disgustingly strong, but I don't think any of that means anything. I had lots of symptoms earlier - tired, nauseas, sore bbs, way more veins on my bbs, tummy and hips, sense of smell skyrocketed, leg cramps, pale face, white lotiony CM, stretching pains down there at night. BUT I think my body just overreacts to all sorts of things.

There is no way one can go from a faint BFP to all BFNs and for it to be ok, so I am 97% sure it is over and now I need to wait for AF - hope it isn't too far away. I suppose for the sperm to have waited 6 days before conception then it couldn't have been too healthy. Oh well, maybe when we are ready to actually TRY for this baby we want (please let us win the lottery!!) then we will make it happen :) I am tired of my body being pregnant without a baby in there!

Good luck everyone :)

Liz

My name is Liz and I am a 33yo from Australia. I have an 8yo DS who I spent 15 months TTC with my ex (got pregnant the month I gave up!). I am now married and my DH and I had a blighted ovum 2 years ago and a couple of early m/cs since. We are now pregnant again and have our fingers crossed!

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 12:16am
Darn it! I am very sorry to hear this! There is always a chance if AF is still not here. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm sorry to hear that Liz. Sounds like a chemical pregnancy. :( If AF doesn't arrive anytime soon, make sure to give your Dr. a call. Good Luck in the future!!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-14-2011 - 10:56am

I'm so sorry =( Hopefully, when you guys are ready to start trying again, it's quick!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
So sorry to hear this, how frustrating! Maybe AF will not show and everything will be alright? But, I agree to call the doc if AF doesn't show soon. I'm sorry. :(
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Thanks everyone. I had the miscarriage last night so it is definitely over. Thanks for your nice thoughts, it makes a difference.

I am more determined than ever now though to get my life into better order so that we can officially actually make a healthy baby at last. with a more stable and secure Life to come into.

Best of luck everyone :)

Liz

My name is Liz and I am a 33yo from Australia. I have an 8yo DS who I spent 15 months TTC with my ex (got pregnant the month I gave up!). I am now married and my DH and I had a blighted ovum 2 years ago and a couple of early m/cs since. We are now pregnant again and have our fingers crossed!