I just want the sickies to LEAVE!

iVillage Member
I just want the sickies to LEAVE!
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 3:24pm

Last week my 9 year old had the crud, but luckily for her, it was over Thanksgiving Break and didn't miss any school. THIS week my 5 year old has it and has missed Tues, Wed & Thur from school (no school tomorrow).

They don't like to share anything but they are more than willing to share THIS!

ARGH!

Brandie Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 3:42pm
Yuck! :( I hope they feel better soon. My DS started getting sick in early October, so I was concerned that he would make me sick because I usually catch whatever he brings home. Fortunately, it was mild and he's been feeling great lately. Right now, I have the scratchy throat and cough, but we have been having CRAZY winds going on the past day and a half and I think it's kicked up a lot of crap in the air that my lungs don't like.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 6:08pm
Your poor kiddos! I'm so not looking forward to this in the future. I hope everyone is feeling better soon and those nasty germs find their way out of your house.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-02-2011 - 1:46pm
Yuck :( That is one of the bad things when you have multiple kids. I always miss time at the gym because one of the kids gets sick, then the other one--never at the same time. At least I'm not having to deal with missed school, that sounds like an extra added hassle.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 8:22pm

And to top it off, my 5 y/o has impetigo as well! ARGH!

Brandie Lilypie - Personal picture