Positive thoughts needed....

iVillage Member
Positive thoughts needed....
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 3:06pm

Fingers crossed I make it another 6-7wks, then the baby can come after that.

My hubby is in the hospital - he's got cellulitis, 3rd time in less than a year! Hopefully we are getting better at catching it early and we got it early this time. He was admitted last night. Hopefully will get out sooner than his usual 5-7 day stint. We shall see when the dr comes in, whenever that will be.. I'm staying at the hospital with him for now, we've got great friends who are with my kids at my house. I stayed with him the other times as well. I will post as I can. The hospital has computers but they are

S
L
O
W

!
!
!

Also please keep in your thoughts dear friends of mine - their 9 year old son is at the end of his battle with Devic's Disease, drs predict about 3 days. He's been suffering 4+ years. His name is Collin. Please keep his family in your thoughts as they have to deal with losing their only son. His mom, dad, & 2 sisters have a very tough road ahead.

I will post again when I can.

Brandie Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 3:39pm
Ugh your poor hubby! I hope he doesn't have to be there too long.

That little boy is in my prayers.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 7:10pm
That's awful about your friends losing their son :( It makes me sad just imagining their situation. I hope they can all gain some peace.

I'm sorry about your husband too. Cellulitis is no joke! Is there any real cause for him getting it so often?

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 11:06pm

Keeping your family, Collin and his family all in my prayers.

JenAaron.jpg picture by jen2075

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 10:39pm
Many prayers!
Photobucket