Another BIG bleeding episode :(

iVillage Member
Another BIG bleeding episode :(
Mon, 10-31-2011 - 8:56pm

So Sunday morning,

pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-31-2011 - 10:23pm
That's scary! I've never heard of this happening multiple times like that. I'd highly recommend going to the ER next time--it isn't worth risking your health for money. What good is money if you're not here? Not that I mean to be that extreme, but these bleeding bouts sound serious. I can't believe it happened again. :( Thank goodness hb was alright, but wow! I don't think I'd have an easy time relaxing either.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-31-2011 - 10:54pm
It could be a subchorionic hemmorhage. My friend had one of these during her pregnancy and it would bleed like that at random times throughout the entire thing. It is more common for people to only have one bleeding episode with a SCH but I guess for some people it doesn't heal so it can keep happening. It might be something to ask your doctor about.

I am sorry you are going through this! How terrifying!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 10:11am

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 10:37am

I'm sure it must be so stressful and worrysome to have to go through this. I have heard of people bleeding throughout their pregnancy and ended up with healthy little ones. I hope it won't keep happening for you but I agree with PP that suggested going to ER so they might have a better chance at seeing what is going on.

Karen

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 7:01pm

Oh many hugs to you! I too had a bleeding episode just about a week ago.. I ended up going on into the ER. Scary stuff! I never had it with any of my other pregnancies, no spotting, nothing.

Brandie Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 8:22pm
Thank you :) I did have an ultrasound last time (after bleeding stopped) and they could not find a SCH, I would have bet my life that's what it was too! my doc thinks that is what it might be too maybe they missed it last time?? It IS terrifying. :( i just want to get through this so bad. i dont want anything bad to happen. I didnt know the same spots could bleed over and over. thanks for that info
pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-02-2011 - 1:31pm
scary!! I hope this was the last episode for you. :(
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-03-2011 - 10:36am

Bleeding in pregnancy is so scary!!I would know as I have been through the same thing.I started bleeding exactly at 13 weeks on a Sunday morning two weeks ago it was bright red and the blood was just gushing out I went to the ER right away and I was told that I have a very low lying placenta which had caused me to bleed.The night before I had gone to an all day concert was on my feet a lot of did a lot of walking too .So now I am on strict bed rest and pelvic rest but still have brown spotting.
I was seeing two doctors due to my history of mc and have had an ultrasound almost every week in this pregnancy and none of my doctors even once mentioned that my placenta was low I found out the hard way.I wanted to share my experience with you because sometimes the placenta can also cause bleeding.
Good Luck!