Constant Need to Pee/Feelings of Pressure?

iVillage Member
Constant Need to Pee/Feelings of Pressure?
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 5:57pm

I'm having a pretty much constant feeling of pressure in my vulva area. Not in my vagina, just between my urethra and vagina. I have a hard time explaining it. It doesn't hurt, but it is kind of a pulsating/shooting feeling of pressure. It makes me feel like I have to pee, even after just getting up from the potty. It is just a weird feeling.

I'm currently just thinking that the baby is low, putting pressure on my bladder and maybe my bladder putting pressure on other parts. Anyone else feeling this?

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 6:34pm
I would probably get checked out to make sure it isn't a UTI. I get those constantly when I am pregnant but rarely have many symptoms. It could just be the baby in a weird position for sure but I would just want to rule the infection out.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-20-2011 - 9:19am
My first thought is UTI also - you can get those kinds of symptoms without having the burning or pain that you hear about. And from experience, the sooner you find out, the better, you do not want a UTI gone out of control! :)
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-20-2011 - 10:13am

I 3rd that it sounds like a UTI! Def go get checked out because if you have one, you dont want it spreading.

-Bess--- mom to Eve and Ariel
http://mommakesmilk.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-20-2011 - 11:46am
And here's a 4th for a thought of UTI. It could be baby's position, but at this stage, I wouldn't think it would be too bad. Best to be safe, check for UTI. And if it's not, the doctor might be able to help you out. I do have the constant need to pee, but I attribute that to drinking about 3-4 liters of water on average per day.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 10:02pm
I'm also going to say it sounds like a UTI. Trust me, if those get out of control, life gets miserable quick. I went through a bout of getting them a lot for a while but not noticing it until I was peeing blood and stuck on the toilet non stop. They are nooottt fun!

Photobucket<