Something is finally happening!

iVillage Member
Something is finally happening!
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 11:43am

Past 2 days I've had massive cramping and contractions off and on, well last night, mucus with bright red bloody show and all night and today too and massive cramping. I just need to make it to my eye appt. I'm out of contacts! lol. I won't give birthin my glasses dammit! lol. It's at 5pm so lets hope nothing happens before then!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-05-2012 - 12:52pm
Julianne - your hospital's standards for checking in patients is so different from anything I have ever heard of. I wonder if they have a high usage of pitocin because so many people have bloody show or walk around 4 cm dialated without being in active labour. If they are being checked in without being in active labour I would guess that pitocin would have to be used to get things started?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-05-2012 - 12:57pm
I don't even know if they keep stats at my hospital because it's a military one -- everything is very different from civilian care from what I can see. In some ways that's bad and in others it's good. They don't jump the gun on c sections there because you get the same pay no matter what, which is something I like. I don't know about the pitocin use but I would be curious to know.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-06-2012 - 12:03am

I went in, I"m at 3cm and -1 station but my contractions were irregular so they sent me home. Thems the breaks! lol