stroller

iVillage Member
stroller
Thu, 08-04-2011 - 7:29am

What do you all think. Will I need a triple stroller. The kids will be 3 1/2 years, almost 22 months and a newborn. I have a double. I will not be able to carry the baby becauseI have bad knees.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-04-2011 - 10:31pm
I find that my 3 year old rarely rides in the stroller anymore. I would think that a double would be sufficient....but I don't know your kids. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 3:20pm

..That's a hard one... With us... We have a Phil and Ted which I love!

pregnancy due date
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 9:29pm
I'd say maybe, maybe at 3.5 your oldest might be ready to start walking with the stroller. Mine wasn't at that age, but he is particularly hard headed. He just now at 4 (and right before turning 4) got where I could get him to walk with me instead of riding. I have him keep a hand on the stroller and then if we are sitting somewhere, like doctor's office, I have him sit in a seat. No feet on the floor is the rule. Perhaps you could try something like that?

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-19-2011 - 8:54am

My kids will be about the same age (3 1/2 and 23 months when baby is due) and Im planning to just stick with the strollers we have. I usually wear my newborns everywhere (and I have a really bad ankle and knee so can relate but I find a good, supportive carrier to be a lot less stress on my body than carrying a baby or a bucket seat around) in a moby wrap until they fit good in my babyhawk carrier. My almost 3 yr old is already being trained to walk near me. I have a puppy dog backpack she can wear with one of those leashes on it and though Im not crazy about it- when out by myself with the girls- i use it! I hook the leash up right to my stroller that the 1yr old is in and then remind her to hold onto the stroller and walk with me. She still forgets but its a work in progress and we have 7 months to get her more used to having to walk with me nicely.

-Bess--- mom to Eve and Ariel
http://mommakesmilk.com