Subtle signs of labor?

iVillage Member
Subtle signs of labor?
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 2:37pm
Subtle signs of labor? I know the main ones, cramping, bloody show, lost mucus plug, nesting, dropping.. but did you have anything subtle that hinted to you that it was close? I obviously have amnesia and can't remember the day let alone how it started w/ the boys. I feel normal, im just bored and looking for info :)))
pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 11:15pm
Usually a massive burst of energy that day.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 11:20am
I've been thinking about this as well since this time I'm having all the crappy subtle signs with no actual labor happening. With my boys I literally had no subtle signs and didn't even feel this cruddy when I was admitted. I think with DS2 my back was killing me that day as he dropped down further and irritated my herniated disc. That and when the doc checked my cervix that morning were my only indicators I was there. She told me if I came up that night I'd be admitted because I was nearly a 4.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 1:05pm
I have never really had anything that I have noticed

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 2:18pm
I never went into full labor with my DS until after I went in to be induced and they broke my water. But, other than the obvious ones, I've heard about the burst of energy and lack of exhaustion (I'd love that right about now), nausea, and runny stool. And the feeling of calm, like the calm before the storm.
Photobucket