Who is dealing with contractions/bh?

iVillage Member
Who is dealing with contractions/bh?
Sun, 02-05-2012 - 6:24pm

I know a few ladies have mentioned the contractions already. I think for me they're starting up now occassionaly. I honestly can't tell if it is bh, constipation pain, ligament pain, or baby causing all of my discomfort these last few days. You'd think with baby #3 I would know the feelings by now. I do have some bh going on for sure, which sort of stinks because it makes me nervous this early. I know bh themselves are fine, but to be honest bh and real contractions feel the same to me. The inability to feel the difference is what is making me nervous. All I know is that suddenly I am very uncomfortable and feel like my body is telling me to slow down.

Photobucket<

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 2:07pm
I ve been getting them since around 15 weeks (preg #3 for me) and within the last week or so i get them every night. a LOT. annoying
pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 7:16pm
I was having quite a few from 16 weeks, but they lessened around 28 weeks. Now I'm getting them off and on again and they are getting stronger, but I'm not worried because they go away after about an hour.
 Pregnancy Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 7:53pm
Interesting. Coincidentally mine seem to have calmed down a good bit, but I've stopped going to the gym since they originally kicked up and I posted this. I would expect mine to start re surging sometime around 35-36 weeks probably. Hopefully not before then so I don't freak out :)

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 10:21pm
I didn't really feel them until about 27-28 weeks, but over the past few weeks, I've noticed mine have gotten more intense and they usually happen when I'm walking or if I need to go to the bathroom. They are still irregular and they don't hurt per se, but they are not only on the top of the uterus. They're more on the top and sides now.
Photobucket

Pages