Faint BFP! Hope it sticks this time..

iVillage Member
Faint BFP! Hope it sticks this time..
Wed, 08-10-2011 - 5:55pm

Hi everyone

Well, here I am again! :) I always seem to fall pregnant when I am trying to avoid it *sigh* Financially it is REALLY not a good time. Despite this, DP and I desperately want a baby, we just wanted to wait til we were more financially secure. AND we wanted to have saved up for an engagement ring so that we could be engaged first.

We were pregnant earlier this year but it turned out to be a blighted ovum - at our 8 weeks U/S we discovered no baby, despite the fact my body was 8 weeks pregnant. It was dreadful. And we had told EVERYone!! BUT hopefully this time will be the time :)

Please send us lots of sticky vibes AND money vibes!!! :) We are happy, just worried and scared too :)

I am 31yo and from Australia, and I have a beautiful 6yo DS :)

Today is only 12DPO. I am due 21st April, just 2 days before my birthday, aahh! lol I knew I was pregnant all week and finally got my confirmation today after

My name is Liz and I am a 33yo from Australia. I have an 8yo DS who I spent 15 months TTC with my ex (got pregnant the month I gave up!). I am now married and my DH and I had a blighted ovum 2 years ago and a couple of early m/cs since. We are now pregnant again and have our fingers crossed!

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-10-2011 - 7:54pm
Welcome to the board and Congratulations Liz! :) Just remember that those digitals aren't as sensitive as a regular HPT so I wouldn't worry about it not reading at 12dpo and as I discovered in some research, sometimes your line may not get dark just becuase of the dye, manufacturing factors, shelf life, etc. In any case, a line is a line and I hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :) Sticky vibes to you and enjoy your time here on the board!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 8:44am

HI Liz,

Photobucket

Congratulations on your big surprise and welcome to the April 2012 Expecting Club!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 10:01am
Congrats! Tons of sticky bean vibes to you! I had 2 blighted ovums before having my son last year and here I am back again so I know how nervous you are. I'm sending you money vibes as well =)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 12:30pm
Good luck to you Liz! This is such a stressful time in pregnancy. Hopefully all is well and you will have quite the present for your birthday!
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 12:53pm

Congrats and Welcome Liz!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months and sending you tons of SBV's!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 12:07am
Congratulations! I have learned there is no perfect time to have a baby...it just all works out. :)
Photobucket