FEBRUARY Roll Call :D

iVillage Member
FEBRUARY Roll Call :D
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 12:40pm

Who isn't excited at this point? We've got not too long until some of us will be hitting full term!

1. Name

2. How are you feeling?

3. What are your plans for this month?

4. Any concerns as we near the end?

Photobucket<

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 1:53pm
Heather
pretty good actually...
Id love to get my kitchen painted. ;)
I think the more babies you have the worse it gets...but im constantly worried. Is baby moving enough is my main concern. I feel like a lunatic. Got up at 5 this morning just to do a Doppler check. Think I need antianxiety meds!!!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 2:38pm

1. Name: Steph

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good overall. I am still struggling with heartburn off and on, ligament pains, and increased BH contractions when I go for walks, but it could be a lot worse, I guess.

3. What are your plans for this month? Get used to seeing my doctor every two weeks, plan to get my travel system at least on layaway (if not purchased) with our tax refund, and hopefully survive the babyshower they're planning for me at work.

4. Any concerns as we near the end? I'm hoping we can afford to put her in child care when I start coming back in to the office in October. Getting my raise this year is looking bleak and it won't be realistic until next year in January and we are waiting to see if DH passed his promotion exam, then see if his agency has the budget to promote him. I think we can, but money always stresses me out.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 2:53pm

1. Name Sarah

2. How are you feeling?

Sarah

Lily Jane 4/6/05

Stella Mae 11/29/06

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 8:07pm
1. Name

Chris

2. How are you feeling?

So ecstatic to be at home! I am a little sore and worn out from the move but that will pass

Lots of unpacking, organizing and painting

I was having some contractions and spotting during the most stressful parts of the move so I'm looking forward to my next appt just to make sure everything is okay

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 8:29pm
1. Name : Caroline

2. How are you feeling? Not too bad, I have some killer heartburn all the time, and i'm not sleeping well at all. I pretty much wake up every single hour to rotate and try to get back to sleep.

3. What are your plans for this month? I have to bring DD for some testing on monday for her new school, hopefully she gets in and we can finally stop looking at schools for her! I'm also looking at getting the nursery done this month, as well as getting our hospital bags ready

4. Any concerns as we near the end? I'm just hoping that I make it till the end! or at least 37 weeks! lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 9:59pm
1. Name
Britt

2. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling really good. I do, however, feel bigger than w/ my first pg, but so far the weight gain has been pretty much the same as w/ my first.

I want to get through school day with my classes of freshmen. After having my dd# 1, I was fortunate enough to onlly have to teach 2/3 of a school day in order to spend more time w/ my dd. Now I am back to full time so I can save, save, save and take a longer mat leave. I only have 9 weeks left till I'm off. And then hopefully I can spend some quality time w/ my 2 yr old dd 2 arrives.

No concerns really. Been feeling the baby move around plenty, which is super reassuring. I want to try to stay active as long as possible by hiking and lifting weights at the gym, atlhough it is is getting more cumbersome.
http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 10:49pm

1. Name: Jen

2. How are you feeling? Tired. I did good till the end of January. Now my butt is dragging, lol!

3. What are your plans for this month? I need to pull out the baby boy clothes from the basement and get them washed and hung up. Other than that, we are all ready to go :)

4. Any concerns as we near the end? I'm just concerned that my water is going to break during one of my hearings. We are at a "high" point for appeal and I will be trapped in a 10 by 10 cell (hearing office) from 8-5 every day. I am NOT excited for that.

JenAaron.jpg picture by jen2075

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 11:38pm

1. Name Heather

2. How are you feeling? This by far my most difficult of my four pregnancies. I feel like I am more like 39 weeks as opposed to 31! I'm achy and really tired of the contractions.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 11:30am
1. Name: Dee

2. How are you feeling? Fine, trying not to stress though with moving

3. What are your plans for this month? moving

4. Any concerns as we near the end? the risk of placental abruption has me extremely worried about every little pain