FEBRUARY Roll Call :D

iVillage Member
FEBRUARY Roll Call :D
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 12:40pm

Who isn't excited at this point? We've got not too long until some of us will be hitting full term!

1. Name

2. How are you feeling?

3. What are your plans for this month?

4. Any concerns as we near the end?

Photobucket<

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 8:48pm
It's funny you mention the 'losing yourself' part. I never slid easily into being a mother and it took me a while to find myself in the role. After I had my 2nd it took me a longer time to get used to balancing two kids. It's a tough act for some people to still have themselves and be good parents. I am with you on that one. It can be tricky.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 10:46pm

1. Name: Ashley

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good. I'm coming down with a cold which absolutely sucks and my muscles are starting to get sore by the end of the day but other than that I feel good.

3. What are your plans for this month? Hoping to get some more work done on the nursery (decorating and putting clothes away)

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-06-2012 - 7:38pm

1. Name

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-06-2012 - 11:04pm

1. Name Heidi

2. How are you feeling? Not too bad - I'm getting more uncomfy and sleep is being interrupted and we're just a busy family. Just getting over a really crummy sinus cold but have been dealing with a lot of personal stress too. I'm getting really excited for baby!

3. What are your plans for this month? We still don't have a name even narrowed down. We have to now see a perinatologist to monitor growth. Just a lot of getting the house a bit more organized and ready to have another person in it very soon!

4. Any concerns as we near the end? Not really - we're just keeping an eye on his small growth and trying to stay healthy and hoping for a beautiful baby boy to be born right on time!

sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-13-2012 - 2:01am
1. Tanya 2. Feeling ok, except it's really hard to sleep since my hips and legs hurt really bad at night. 3. Plans - hopefully getting my travel system - I have to drive about 1.5 hours to pick it up, but that might not happen until next month... Otherwise nothing exciting. 4. No major concerns, I'm in denial that it's getting so close to the end...I'm 31 weeks now.

Pages