Green team check-in

iVillage Member
Green team check-in
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 3:50pm

How are my fellow green teamers doing?

Now that we are getting ready for our 20 week u/s is anyone feeling tempted to find out the gender?

What are your reasons for being green team?

Do you feel intuition that you are having a certain gender?

How do your friends and family feel about you being green team?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 8:06pm
I'm only green team right now because I don't have my gender u/s for 2 more weeks, and I am finding out. :)

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 11:01am
I'm still here and not feeling tempted to peek or know for our U/S on Wednesday. Because of hospital policy, no children are allowed, so DH is staying home with DD and I'm going alone. He still wants to know but is respecting my decision to wait until delivery. I think it's better if he stays home since I know if he comes, he'll try very hard to make me cave. I'm slightly curious to know but not enough to make me sway. I think it would be harder if it were easy to see the screen during the U/S, I won't be able to see much of the baby anyways.

Chris- When is your level II U/S?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 11:20am
My level II ultrasound is on Thursday. This is going to be a very long week!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 12:37pm

I can see the screen fully but they avoid that area and also dont tell us what

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 9:08pm
I'll be thinking of you on Thursday. Sending lots of P & PT your way. Do you know how long you'll have to wait for results or if they'll need to do any follow up tests?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 9:33pm
I'm not entirely sure. I think we will find out right away if the level II ultrasound concerned them and if it did they will probably recommend an amnio? I don't have a lot of information about what is going to happen. They know that we are travelling 5 hours to be there so I think they will try to do all of the testing that needs to be done right then.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-27-2011 - 2:31pm
Oh my goodness...a 5 hour drive! I would certainly hope they would try to do everything they need to do including going over the results of the U/S with you that day. I hope you're able to get some rest the night before, I'm sure it's going to be a very long day for you. ((HUGS))
Photobucket

Pages