Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now:

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far:

Any special holiday time plans:

Food you crave the most right now:

sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 3:14pm

Name: Tammie

Due Date: 4/26 but will have a repeat c-section before this due to emergency c/s with #3

Baby # and gender if you know it already: This is surprise #4 and not sure on gender yet...u/s is Dec 6th

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 3:58pm

Name: Liz

Due Date: April 30

Baby # and gender if you know it already: #2, unknown

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: Just my asthma, low potassium and still having morning sickness!

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far:

Liz DD (4) & DS (EDD 4/30) Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 7:59pm

Name: Kathryn (Kate) Brand new to ivillage.

Due Date: 4/12/12

Baby # and gender if you know it already: 3, It's a GIRL!

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: My pregnancy has actually been fairly smooth, I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way. I am more nervous for once she is here.. 3 under 3- yikes!

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: I had twins in September 2009, I'm very excited that my huge/uncomfortable months won't be during the Summer heat.

Any special holiday time plans: No crazy plans, just food, family, & fun.

Food you

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 9:33pm
Name: Shawna

Due Date: 4/15

Baby # and gender if you know it already: 3 and she's a girl!

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: feeling enough movement

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: getting over the nausea

Any special holiday time plans: making thanksgiving dinner...going to the beach. :)

Food you crave the most right now: subway sandwiches
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-09-2011 - 4:57pm

Name: Brandie

Due Date: April 19th (or 21st depending on who you ask but *I* go by the 19th) but I don't see that coming, I feel this baby will come in March as my other kids were early as well. We have a goal of April 1st.

Baby # and gender if you know it already: Nov 28th is the BIG ultrasound... Hopefully we will find out then.

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: couple weeks ago I went to ER with bleeding (never bled with any of the others) and although I heard the heartbeat yesterday, I'm still a little apprehensive.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: The excitement my other kids are showing

Any special holiday time plans: Thanksgiving - staying home. Hopefully Thanksgiving weekend (fri - sun) we will head to the Oregon coast for a family get-a-way. Christmas is always spent at my parent's house.

Food you crave the most right now: Umm, MILK (unfortunally I can't drink much of it due to Gestational Diabetes)

Brandie Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2011 - 10:39pm

How can it be November already?!

Name: Maggie

Due Date: April 12

Baby # and gender if you know it already: baby #3 and it's a GIRL!!!

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: hemerroids

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 2:00pm

Name: Kirsty

Due Date: 10th April

Baby # and gender if you know it already: Baby #3 ... a delivery surprise!

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: Whether I can do a pain free home birth since the hospital the midwife delivers at is 1.5 hours away!!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 4:14pm
Name: Jen

Due Date: April 28

Baby # and gender if you know it already: #4, don't know yet or if we will even find out :)

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: How the crap am I going to handle 2 babies at the same time!?! I had better spacing before...I think.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: That I get to hope for a little girl

Any special holiday time plans: Just normal low key family get togethers

Food you crave the most right now: I don't get cravings (would be nice to have the excuse though)

JenAaron.jpg picture by jen2075

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-15-2011 - 2:49am
Name: Tanya

Due Date: 04/17/12

Baby # and gender if you know it already: 1, don't know yet, hopefully soon!

Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: feeling movement, I'm not really feeling it yet, but I really don't know what to look for either.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: just the fact that I'm pregnant at all

Any special holiday time plans: nothing special

Food you crave the most right now: it changes all the time!
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-15-2011 - 5:16pm
Name: Shelly
Due Date: 4/6
Baby # and gender if you know it already: 2, boy
Biggest pregnancy concern or something you're thinking a lot about right now: Hoping I'll get back to normal after pregnancy with as little effort as I did with my first. I've already gained 15 lbs (and only gained 35 total with DD) and had my first UTI ever. What's this kid doing to me?
Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: I'm the kind that really dislikes pregnancy, so I've got nothing.
Any special holiday time plans: Just Thanksgiving with family and probably Christmas Day at home with our little family.
Food you crave the most right now: Sweets! That probably explains the 15 lbs, but I don't think I'm indulging any more than with DD...
Shelly with DH, DD, and expecting #2 pregnancy calendar