iVillage Member
Sun, 09-18-2011 - 4:37pm

Name:

Kimmy
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-15-2011 - 8:13pm
Name: Jennifer

How far along are you: 9 weeks and 3 days or so

Have you told anyone yet: my family, and a few friends and co-workers ... but we are still mainly keeping it under wraps for a while.

What are your symptoms: sore breasts, extremely nauseous most of the day, fatigue at times I would normally be fine, very sensitive to odors, etc.

Anything you want to add: Just that I am very excited and cannot wait to feel better so that I can enjoy this more!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-10-2011 - 7:56pm
Name: Heather
How far along are you: 10w 5d
Have you told anyone yet: a select few
What are your symptoms: nausea, fatigue,
Anything you want to add: can't wait to hit the 2nd trimester and start feeling better!
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-09-2011 - 8:35pm

Name: Rachelle

How far along are you: 6-7 weeks

Have you told anyone yet: Close family and friends

What are your symptoms: Exhaustion and irritability

Anything you want to add: Hoping to see a heartbeat next Thursday!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 8:55pm

How far along? 9 weeks

Told anyone? DH, obviously, and one close friend, who is sworn to secrecy. We won't share with anyone else until probably 16 weeks (we try to wait until the gender ultrasound, but we're now scheduled for a cruise that we're taking DH's mom on [so we can take DD but still "vacation" from her sometimes], so I know it will come out then if we don't tell beforehand)

Symptoms? Ugh, I feel nauseous all the time. I haven't had much fatigue, but insomnia has set in already. I didn't get that until the 2nd trimester last time, so it's killer to sit awake for 2 hours feeling nauseous at night. I've been taking Unisom/B6, which helps with the nausea and sleeplessness, but sometimes I'm so gaggy before bed that I can't swallow it/keep it down.

Want to add? Can we get this first trimester over with? I'm remembering how much I HATE pregnancy! :)

Shelly with DH, DD, and expecting #2 pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 7:41pm

Name: Jennifer

How far along are you: 6 wks 4 days

Have you told anyone yet: Just DH and my DS's playgroup on IV

What are your symptoms: My symptoms haven't been so bad. Until today, I only had sore bbs and exhaustion. This morning, I had to eat a few crackers before I could get out of bed. Other than that, I feel pretty good. Totally different from my last pregnancy.

Anything you want to add: I'm waiting on my second u/s on 9/12 to see the hb. I'll be 7 wks 2 days, so we should definitely know by then if everything looks good. I'm trying not to focus on it. It's not hard to be distracted with a 17 month old, a 40+ hr/week job, a home to keep up and complete exhaustion by 2:00pm, though :) I went to visit my parents this past weekend, and I was asked if I was pregnant or when we were going to have another one at least 10 times. It's hard to dodge the question that many times!

Siggy 05-24-10

Thank you Tan
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 3:12pm

Name: HEIDI

How far along are you: 8w2d

Have you told anyone yet: NOBODY OTHER THAN MY 12/10 EXPECTING CLUB! IN THE NEXT WEEK OR 2 WE WILL.

What are your symptoms: TIRED, TOOTHBRUSHIGN INDUCED GAGGING

Anything you want to add: HAPPY TO BE PG AGAIN!

sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-03-2011 - 4:58pm
Name: Chris

How far along are you: 8.5 weeks

Have you told anyone yet: No not really

What are your symptoms: Exhaustion, dizzines, nausea and vomiting

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-02-2011 - 1:16pm
Name: Maggie

How far along are you: 7w 1d

Have you told anyone yet: Yes everyone at work and some family.

What are your symptoms: nausea and vomiting, I'm still very very tired.

Anything you want to add: :Let's just fast forward a few weeks until we feel normal again.
Photobucket

Pages