3rd TM Weigh-In

iVillage Member
3rd TM Weigh-In
Wed, 01-23-2013 - 4:44pm

So I'm at a point at which I'm about 10-12 pounds within DH's weight. I told him he cannot lose any, because it would be too weird to weigh more than he does (not that he's trying to gain or lose). I've gained 24 pounds so far. How about everyone else?

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 1:14am

I'm in the same boat wiht the tech and posting issues...just no longer impressed...but still eager to see how all of us are doing!!

My doc is saying anythign under 30 lbs is healthy weight gain for me, and I keep fluctuating between 21-24 pounds gained (according to the scale), so it looks like I'm in that range.

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 7:55am
Hiya everyone! I'm still here but having issues starting messages and replying. I tried quick reply today and finally seem to be able to at least respond to Catherine's post. It's killing me being locked out of the boards like this but I understand how hard iVillage's team must be working to restore everything and get all the kinks out. Anywho, I'm up now by 12 lbs. My doc was really happy last appt which was on this past Saturday and I'm 28 weeks today so I'm happy too as the ultrasound I had put the little guy at 2.5 lbs. I'm already over DH's weight though :( but he's really skinny and 5'11" so go figure. I honestly think having moved to Jordan that with the hills and such, if I weren't pregnant I would have lost all the previous baby's weight as my DH lost about 20lbs since moving here 7 mos ago. I didn't get that chance as I got pregnant but oh well. It'll be fun trying to lose after this little guy comes. Time's a tickin!
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-26-2013 - 10:36pm
Ill be officially in my 3T tomorrow when I turn 28 weeks and Ive gained 9 lbs so far and im pretty upset about it. This is my 4th pregnancy and all 3 of my first pregnancies, I was pregnant with boys and I lost weight. Ive never gained weight in a pregnancy before and Im now pregnant with a girl so Im guessing its just due to a difference in my hormones from carrying a boy as compared to me now carrying a girl :-D
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-24-2013 - 8:53am

I'm up 30lbs!!!! 

I spent most of my married life heavier than dh---it's funny in the weight loss surgery community the 1st two goals of most women are to get below 200 lbs and to get below dh's weight (which depending on dh size maybe in reverse order)!

Alice