Annoying Advertisements

iVillage Member
Annoying Advertisements
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 1:38pm

Today, when clicking through different posts I keep getting advertisements that pop up in a separate window.....anyone else experiencing this?  Is this supposed to be happening?  On top of everything else that annoys me about this transition, this one might be the lynch pin to me leaving.....they are SUPER annoying!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 5:51pm

Thanks for the response, Kristy. I'm glad to know the popups aren't forever. They ARE really annoying, and incline me less toward the products.

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 3:05pm

newlywed2010 wrote:
<p>Today, when clicking through different posts I keep getting advertisements that pop up in a separate window.....anyone else experiencing this?  Is this supposed to be happening?  On top of everything else that annoys me about this transition, this one might be the lynch pin to me leaving.....they are SUPER annoying!</p>

Hi there,

I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone with this.  We know that the pop up ads have increased in frequency and it is causing frustration.  It's on the to-be fixed list so it shouldn't be happening like this for much longer.  Once our tech team is back in the office (after hurricane Sandy), they'll be hard at work getting these things taken care of.  Please hang in there with us!

photo snowsiggy.png