Anyone else falling apart at home?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Anyone else falling apart at home?
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 5:50am

My DD's hair hasn't been combed in a week, dishes have been in the sink all morning (it's 1:00pm now), my toddler emptied pencil shavings on the floor and they've been there for two days, and my hair is scrunched to my head.  Which way is up?  I'm falling apart here at home with m/s, fatigue and all kids out of school battling chicken pox and all running a muck!  The kids are trying to be helpful but at times goof off and it shows.  I need to pull through soon!

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 1:53pm

Hang in there... Morning sickness sucks for this first trimester... exhaustion, smells, nausea, etc..   you'll get through it.  and what is it that they say about not remembering how many times you've cleaned house..  just spend time with the kids and try to relax.  The laundry and dust bunnies can wait. 

Wendy

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 9:25am

Hugs.  Any one of those things is enough to send someone over the edge.  You have a lot on your plate, so go easy on yourself.  I hope the kids start feeling better soon and the MS passes.  Hang in there!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 9:00am
The first trimester is ROUGH! Between exhaustion and morning sickness, it is hard to get everything done. And dealing with chicken pox on top of it all?! That alone is hard! enough! Hang in there, mama and keep us posted on how you are doing.

photo snowsiggy.png