BTDT Ladies- What Do You Wish You Had Known...

iVillage Member
BTDT Ladies- What Do You Wish You Had Known...
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 9:01am

BTDT ladies- what do you wish you had about being pregnant before you experienced it for the first time?

If you've been pregnant before, I'm sure a few things happened during your previous pregnancies that caught you by surprise. I was really surprised by the lack of sleep I got while pregnant. Between getting up to use the bathroom 10 times a night to not being able to get comfortable, I got very little good sleep during pregnancy. I thought the sleepless nights would come after baby arrived!

22 Things No One Told You About Being Pregnant- http://www.ivillage.com/22-things-no-one-told-you-about-being-pregnant-0/6-b-315291?ice=iv:mb:msg:kp...

Share with the first-time mamas here!  What things do you wish someone had told you about pregnancy before you experienced it for the first time?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 1:54am
I wish I would have known how many people would treat me like an invalid because I was pregnant :/
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 3:40pm
Eat now and workout later sounds good when pregnant. Not so much when the weight does not come off! It took me 3 years! Do be careful with that.