DYK it's August?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
DYK it's August?
Sat, 08-04-2012 - 12:38pm
DYK DYK means did/do you know?
DYK DYK is a fun game to get to know each other and chit chat any and everything?
DYK it's fun to make the post as long a possible with as many replies as we can?
DYK I am the same far along in this pregnancy as I was when I miscarried last time?
DYK I have nothing exciting to do today?
DYK I was praying for twins?
DYK I am 37?

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-05-2012 - 3:46am

DYK I would have loved twins....the first time around ;-)

DYK DD was born in Japan and this LO will be born in Italy

DYK I've been off BC since 2010 and this is our first time with + HPT

DYK I have no MS, if anything I have to watch what I eat because I can't seem to stop

DYK DD will be 5 when this LO is born

DYK we already told everyone because we couldn't keep it to ourselves

;-)

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 1:35am
Dyk that I am jumping right in?
Dyk that I live in an rv an we are traveling Texas for dh's job.
Dyk how hard this makes planning ob care?
Dyk I am going to have a midwife but would love a home birth but it's not happening in our hometown or an rv.
Dyk I am scared to tell my 8 w/o son about being pregnant?

*HUGS* TOTAL!
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 5:40pm
Dyk that there is a family that has I think 10 kids and lives in an rv?

Dyk I have no clue wherewe will be living when this baby is due. Dyk I won't know until January.

Dyk we start homeschool on the 15th and so far all I have is a huge stack of books and curriculum with no motivation to organize it. I blame it on pinterest for giving me too many fun ideas.

Dyk I don't know if my son will be happy.He didn't want a sibling a few months ago when it came up in conversation.

Dyk this forum is not wanting to put spaces in my typing from my phone.

Dyk who your midwife is going to be?

*HUGS* TOTAL!
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:51am

DYK Tamra, that stinks? It makes me so mad that banks can play games like that.

DYK after my divorce, I ended up walking away from my house (after 2 years of trying to work out arrangements with the mortgage company).  We had an agreement that was affordable for me and then they used a loophole (after I did as they told me to) and raised the monthly payment by $400.  As a single mom, there was no way I could afford it.  Sadly, almost 4 years later, the house is still vacant and they're still trying to run up what I owe them.

DYK I hope you're able to come to an agreement with them that actually works for you.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:01am

DYK I think they're just running up what I owe so they can write it off.  After I remarried, I became a SAHM so I have no real income.  The house was in my name only, so they can't touch ex or current dh.  It just makes me mad that what they're doing is considered legal, if it even is.

DYK in the meantime, we live in a 2 bedroom trailer, but the addition has been started.  That will give us one large bedroom for dh and I and the two little ones, and the older girls will each have their own room (for the first time).  They've always shared.  When the little ones are older, we'll divide the room into 3 individual rooms and all the kids will have their own.  I'm just hoping it goes up fast as things are starting to get really cramped around here.

DYK how are you ladies feeling?  I'm back to feeling sick in the mornings, lol.  Gotta love it.  :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 3:25pm

DYK YIKES!  That conversation would be enough to send me cowering, lol.  Hugs. 

DYK it's really not so bad as long as I keep up with the clutter.  And where we're living now is on the same road with most of his family so the girls can play with their cousins. 

DYK hugs on the MS.  :smileysad:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 12:24pm

DYK you're in good company, lol.  I'm a certified pack rat, lol.  When dh and I moved in together I was selling/good willing so much stuff.  But I finally realized that if I hadn't used the stuff in 15 years, it was doubtful I'd need it now, lol.

DYK bedtime is getting harder to deal with when it comes to ds.  Sigh.  Not sure what we're going to do when baby comes.  Suggestions?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 7:13pm
I'll jump in...
DYK I'm new to the board and very happy to be here
DYK I have an 18 month old little boy and some people will not be happy that we are pregnant again.
DKY I don't care what those people think

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 3:20pm

DYK I never made it online yesterday.  I had my 34 week appt and was so tired afterwards, I took a 2 1/2 hour nap while ds napped.  Lol.  Today I could use another.

DYK I told my girls they could go play with their cousins next door, but under no circumstances were any of them to come over while ds napped.  Wouldn't you know it, they came back with their LOUDEST cousin.  Grrrr. 

DYK Jennifer, as long as you are happy, don't worry about what others think.  I got the comment "are you serious??" from my own brother about being pregnant with this one.  Our kids are provided for, healthy and happy so they can all mind their own p's and q's.

DYK I was at the grocery store on Thursday and some woman started counting my children out loud as I rounded the corner, right in front of me.  She was pointing at each one as she counted 1, 2, 3....so I stuck my belly out and said loudly, 4.  LOL.  I couldn't resist.  :smileytongue:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 5:45pm

DYK I took 2 naps today, one this morning while DH watched DS and another while DS was napping.  I'm so tired.

DYK I'm studying to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and my test is in 6 weeks, I don't have time to be taking two naps, i;m suppose to be studying during DS nap time.

DYK I just found out I'm going to be working full time this school year....yikes!!  And my DS will be at work with me, so full time mommy too

DYK I love your response to the rude lady at the store Cindy!!  It is no one's business!!

DYK I need a siggy, how do I get one??

Pages