DYK it's September?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
DYK it's September?
Sun, 09-02-2012 - 11:33pm
DYK =did/do you know
DYK = it's kind of like an ongoing chat. Anyone can join in at any time. Just be sure to respond to some of the most recent posts before you begin a new one. :smileyhappy: Have fun!
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 2:11pm

DYK I had an eye appointment last night and decided to update my glasses....holy expensive :smileysad:

DYK I hate when they dilate your eyes because it makes it really hard to function....and hello, I have a 15 month old at home.

DYK the only way i feel well rested is if I get 9+ hours of sleep a night and I'm finding it hard to manage that?

DYK it's starting to get cold here....and I really hate the cold weather!  Not to mention I rarely dress myself correctly for the cold weather and now I have to worry about what my daughter is wearing.

DYK DH gets home tonight from his business trip...even though he was only gone 48 hours I hate when he travels.

DYK My DD last 1/2 pound in the last week because she was sick and refused to eat for 2 days last week :smileysad: This is an issue given she's already under weight.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 2:04pm

DYK I think that's crappy of the bank, but they likely don't care what I think :smileywink:

DYK that maybe they needed more time to draft their response? Has you realtor contact them at all about missing the deadline?  The negotiation process stinks.

DYK I wish you luck with your NT scan tomorrow.

DYK I hope your DS is OK.  That's scary that he had an attack and you didn't know where his inhaler was :smileysad:

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 11:34am

DYK I am surprised it takes the banks so long to figure out short sales.  You'd think they'd be anxious to get these things off their books and into someone else's hands?  I sure hope they figure everything out soon

DYK if you like the house and you can get it immediately (or in a reasonable time frame considering settlement and all of those delays) I say go for it!  Besides maybe if you tell the bank you have other options they'll move things along a little faster?

DYK my in-laws just put their house on the market last Thursday (9/13) and they already have an offer to pay full asking price?  It's contingent on this person selling their house.....but seriously, they had the offer within 4 days of listing the house?!?!  I thought MIL was crazy when she said she hoped to be out by Christmas......it took us 1 year to sell our condo in CT back in 2009.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 11:03am

DYK this board is dying more and more each day :smileysad:

DYK I haven't seen themodernmother around here lately :smileysad:

DYK DD was sick the past few days and I really don't know why.  I wish there was some obvious reason, but she just had a temperature for 3 days and now it's gone.  I hope DH and I don't catch anything!

DYK it's starting to get colder here in the mornings and I HATE the cold.  i really wish my family lived somewhere without the winter months......

DYK we had storms here on Tuesday night that caused us to lose power for 2+ hours.  Luckily DD handled it well and it was close to her bedtime anyway!

iVillage Member
Re: DYK it's September?
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 10:23am

DYK we finally got to tell my brother & sister-in-law about the pregnancy!! They were shocked, but happy.  We waited until Sunday, after the wedding, and gave them a CONGRATULATIONS card from DD & Baby #2.....the look on SIL's face was priceless as she read what I'd written.

DYK the wedding went well, if you ignore the rain that caused the ceremony to move inside.....AFTER the bride had walked down the aisle :smileysad:  Oh well, everyone was flexible and had a great sense of humour......certainly something people will always remember about the wedding!

DYK my MOH speech was HUGE hit!  I got compliments for it ALL night, from people I didn't even know.  I was so glad that everyone liked it.....and most importantly my brother told me how much he liked it (that's what really mattered...him and SIL!).

DYK two people at the wedding guessed I was pregnant....and i tried extra hard not to "act" pregnant.  I even sipped my champaigne during my toast so people would "see me drinking".....guess it didn't really work :smileywink:  Though it was funny to hear the comments made about how drunk/hungover I was at different points in the weekend.....people think if you dance at a wedding it must be because you're drunk (silly people....I just LOVE to dance!).