Gender...got a clue yet?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Gender...got a clue yet?
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 9:39am

They say moms know what they're carrying in terms of gender with an 80% accuracy.  Anyone got a clue yet.  I'm seriously thinking this one is a boy.  Plus, according to Tibb an Nabawi, depending on which side of your breast is largest it is a clue as to whether it's a boy or girl.  Left side is biggest for me (indicating boy) and before pregnancy it was opposite.  What about you ladies...any clues, hunches, or guesses yet?

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 12:02pm

I'm guessing a girl.  This pregnancy is so much different than my pregnancy with my son.  My morning sickness didn't start until 8 weeks and hasn't been too bad.  I had HORRIBLE morning sickness with my son from conception to week 20.  I'm not gaining weight like crazy either, and I gained 10 lbs in the first tri with my son.  Everything is just so much different.  Of course it is just a guess, and I do have a 50% chance of being right :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 11:20pm
The Chinese gender predictor says I'm having a girl and I really really hope I am. I thought my first two would be boys and I was right so hopefully I'm right on this one too!
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 12:34pm
I was convinced my first 2 would be girls....both boys. I have a feeling its gonna be another boy
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 6:29am
Chinese gender chart and Gendermaker say girl. I say girl too :smileywink:
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 3:15pm
I always new my first would be a girl. Even before wanting kids. It was. Then I said my 2nd will also be a girl. I kinda want a boy this time, but a girl would be great too. My mom had a dream I had twin boys! Oh lord please don't do that to me
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 10:02am

I personally don't have any guesses/hunches about what I am having....but my cousin has predicted boy.  I bring this up because my cousin is crazy about her "feelings on pregnancy and sexes."

With my first DD, she asked if I was pregnant about 6 weeks into my PG (said she had a feeling), but I denied it until I was ready to tell everybody at 12 weeks.  She also "dreamed" about me having a girl....and I did.

Well my brother got married on Saturday and I was wondering if my cousin would get any of her "famous feelings" and lo and behold she came up to me at the reception and said...."you know, I'm getting this feeling about you and pregnancy, maybe you aren't yet, but I feel you will be soon."  I just glared at her.....and of course told her I was 8 weeks along (but asked her not to tell anyone yet).  She later told me she saw blue in my future.....we'll see if she's right for a second time.