Hi ladies :)

Community Leader
Hi ladies :)
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 11:03pm

I'll be another guide here for you until you pick your leaders.  Huge congrats to you all on your pregnancies! :smileyhappy:

A little about me.. I've been on IVillage since 2003 (this is a new'ish nic).  I love this Site.  It's been there for me through multiple losses and my oldest daughter who was born in 05'  :smileyhappy:     I just had triplets 10 weeks ago, so life's a lil crazy!  They were a total surprise.. spontaneous triplets (not ivf).  I knew I was pregnant because I was sick as a dog a week before AF was even due.  I called my OB and told them I was going in for a blood test and the nurse said "it's too early to test".  I said "nope, no way.. I'm going in"...and sure enough my levels were off the charts.  :smileyvery-happy::smileysurprised: I carried to 36.5 weeks, after spending the last 4 months on home bedrest.  Everyone was born happy and healthy, no NICU and home with us in 4 days!  We were beyond shocked :smileyhappy:

I hope I can be of some help to you for the next few months.  If you have any questions just let me know :smileyhappy:

Wendy

Community Leader
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 9:28am

Hi Cindy :smileyhappy:  Great to be here and  Grats on your September baby! :smileyhappy:  I happen to love that month (it's my b'day month too)

Wendy

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 7:24am

Congrats on your triplets Wendy!  I look forward to having you here as an extra guide.  :smileyhappy:  I have no doubt the ladies will be in good hands while I'm in the hospital having this little turkey.  Lol.

Photobucket