How are you carrying??

iVillage Member
How are you carrying??
Fri, 02-22-2013 - 8:37am

High, low, left, right or center??

My little girl seems to be predominately on my left side of my abdomen this week--belly looks lopsided and I feel most movement on the far left of my abdomen.

Alice

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 1:04am

My baby boy is all over the place. I feel the most movement on teh left side--pretty sure it is kicks since they often come in twos. I've bene carrying high and in front the whole time. I'm thinking part of that is due to wearing a pregnancy belt. Otehrwise, he sits on my hips and diaphragm to the point that it's painful and difficult to breathe. So glad I discovered the belt!

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 8:50am

My little girl is REALLY low.  So low it scares me a little.  I didn't think she would get so low at 32 weeks.  She literally kicks my pubic bone!!  I've been carrying low the whole pregnancy, but not quite this low.  I'm kinds ready for her to flit over so she isn't kicking my bladder so much!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-24-2013 - 2:05am

Sorry for all the typos in the last post. Embarassed I'm wondering if my boy has already turned, since he is mainly kicking toward the top of my ribcage? I will have to ask at my next appt. Apparently, there are some things you can start doing in the 7th month if your baby hasn't turned yet, to try and encourage it.

winter 2010 siggy