Monday Morning Blah....

iVillage Member
Monday Morning Blah....
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 9:26am

So since Monday's stink - I thought I'd start a thread to tell us about your previous weekend fun and your upcoming week/weekend!

What was the best part of the past weekend?

What was the worst part of the past weekend?

What is the best part of the upcoming week/weekend?

What is worst part of the upcoming week/weekend?

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 8:34pm

What was the best part of the past weekend?  My in-laws were in town for the weekend.  I Love my in-laws!!  They spoiled my little boy all weekend

What was the worst part of the past weekend?  My inlaws had to go back home :smileysad:  Wish we all lived closer

What is the best part of the upcoming week/weekend?  This coming weekend is the local seafood festival!!

What is worst part of the upcoming week/weekend?I have to take my board exam to become board certified for my job this saturday...SO NOT looking forward to that!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 10:28am
Best part of the weekend....dh coming home and giving me a break from mr. Terrible two's
Worst part of the weekend....dh being gone most of the weekend, leaving me home alone with mr. Terrible two's
Best part of the upcoming weekend....moving out of this too small apartment! And taking ds to the llama farm
Worst part of the upcoming weekend.....moving lol
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 9:29am

What was the best part of the past weekend? Family football party on Saturday afternoon - great food & our team won!

What was the worst part of the past weekend? Funeral for my uncle

What is the best part of the upcoming week/weekend? My college friend/roommate gets married this weekend!!!

What is worst part of the upcoming week/weekend? My DH is on a business trip until tomorrow and I HATE when he travels (even if he's only gone two days).