Sandy and the Tech Updates

iVillage Member
Sandy and the Tech Updates
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 12:30am

I just wanted to remind everyone that since iVillage has its headquarters in New York City, some of the planned tech updates are on hold. Those who are working are working from home, as the office is closed. Some cannot work from home, because they are without power and/or thier homes are flooded. So please be patient and remember that iVillage is working on ironing out the kinks to the best of their abilities at the moment.

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 11:57am

Hey Catherine, thanks for the reminder.  It didn't occur to me that the team was in NY.  Praying that everyone recovers from the disaster soon.  

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 11:26am

I for one am frustrated with the changes, but hopefully everyone can understand the delay that could be caused by Sandy - particularly with a home office located in NYC.  My company has been functioning at half-mast these past two days as well with a majority of the workforce working from home - when possible.  I hope all of these people are safe and the tech updates get rolling again whenever it makes sense to do so - there are obviously more pressing matters to be concerned with at the moment!!!