Sorry Ladies...

iVillage Member
Sorry Ladies...
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 4:08am

I know I've been MIA for a while but I'm still around and have been for some time.  There have been a few glitches on the site as we all know and I've been able to read all your messages but haven't been able to respond or create new posts for some time as I kept getting error messages...until TODAY!!!   Don't know what happened but YAY!!! Hopefully, this will stick and I'll be able to post regularly again.  Just wanted to keep you all updated and know that I do still exist...haha.  We're all in for the homestretch and soon we'll be all posting our birth stories (not too soon though hopefully).  

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-10-2013 - 12:11pm
i have been having the same problems! still checking in for new posts though. we are almost 32 weeks...getting so close!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-10-2013 - 12:47am

I keep having problems, too. I am sure many people are gone for good due to the technical glitches. Unfortunately, this is not the same iVillage as the site I joined years and years ago. But I do want to see how we are all doing, so I keep coming back!

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 8:14pm

I don't typically have any problems posting comments on a thread, it's only when I try and start a new thread that I have issues and usually if I try multiple times in a row it lets me in.  (I cl another board and start daily threads there).  Hopefully all these technical issues will be worked out soon--I know the techies are working hard to resolve everything!

Alice

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 4:23pm

I have been having problems too.  It always tells me I need to log in, even when I'm already logged in.  Then it says I'm not authorized to post comments.  But then it lets me comment, lol.  Who knows!!  As slow as the board has been, I'm imagining a lot of people are having problems.

Jennifer