Tuesday 10/16 check in

iVillage Member
Tuesday 10/16 check in
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 9:33am

Just wondering who is able to post and read here after yesterday's message board revision. It seems different posters are having a variety of experiences. I can read and comment on any posts with the exception of any started by Ummito5--which is A LOT on this board! iVillage says they are working on it--hope it is fixed soon!! Please comment here if you can see this post.

winter 2010 siggy

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 10:41am

Thanks for posting this, Catherine!

As you've all noticed, we've launched our in-house boards!  We are experiencing a few snags but please know that our tech team is working feverishly to get them resolved as soon as possible.  If you run into anything you need help with, please feel free to post your questions on the iVillage Help topic or email me directly at pboards@mail.ivillage.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

iVillage Help- http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 1:39pm
I can read it, but I do not like this layout
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 6:17pm
I had to reset my bookmarks but appear to be able to read and post. I miss being able to see what threads I have read and what are new.

Alice

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 6:55pm

Yes, I asked about a different format for keeping updated on baords on the help board.

winter 2010 siggy

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 8:27pm

I can read it but I don't like it!  Is there a way to tell which posts you have already read?  If not, I'm outta here!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 7:21pm

I haven't been here the last few days.  I can read and post and I don't mind the new layout but I do miss being able to tell which posts were new and which ones I've already read.

Emily
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 3:27pm

FINALLY!!!!

I am sorrry I have been MIA, but I haven't been able to post.  i could read everything and then when I'd go to leave a reply it would tell me I had to log-in.....when I entered my log-in ID and password it would immediately tell me I wasn't approved to leave comments?!?!?!  All of a sudden this afternoon it allows me to post.....hopefully this is a sign that they're on their way to fixing some things!!!

That being said, I don't like this new format either.  I'll give it some time because I LOVE ivillage, but this is really frustrating (especially to a person who doesn't like change :( ).

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 8:17pm

i'm here and also got the unauthorized to comment thing prior to today

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:34am

newlywed2010 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:large; text-decoration:underline"><strong>FINALLY!!!!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:small">I am sorrry I have been MIA, but I haven't been able to post.  i could read everything and then when I'd go to leave a reply it would tell me I had to log-in.....when I entered my log-in ID and password it would immediately tell me I wasn't approved to leave comments?!?!?!  All of a sudden this afternoon it allows me to post.....hopefully this is a sign that they're on their way to fixing some things!!!</span></p><p><span style="font-size:small">That being said, I don't like this new format either.  I'll give it some time because I LOVE ivillage, but this is really frustrating (especially to a person who doesn't like change :( ).</span></p>

I'm so glad you all are having better luck!  Yes, our tech team is working very hard to get the bugs all worked out. I'm seeing progress daily so please continue to hang in there with us as they iron out all the kinks.

Thank you all so much for your continued patience!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 12:35pm

Finally able to get in using Firefox. A bit annoying that IE doesn't work as it is what I am allowed to use at work.

Pages